CAS No.: 3648-18-8
Specific gravity: 1.01-1.03
Refractive index: 1.47-1.474 n20/D (lit.)
Appearance: Pale yellow transparent liquid
Tin Content: 15-16%
1. Dioctyldilauryltin is non-toxic
2.Dioctyldilauryltin has good performance in lubricity, weatherability, transparency, compatibility, and has less pollution, no leachability;
3.Dioctyldilauryltin has preliminary colour and lustre.
1. Dioctyldilauryltin is a non-toxic stabilizer for PVC products
2. Dioctyldilauryltin has cooperative effect, used with mercaptan type organic tins or Cadmium & Barium soap stabilizers;
4. Dioctyldilauryltin is used for Hard transparent food packaging material;
5. Dioctyldilauryltin is used to produce medical silicone rubber
Kept in cool dry places. Avoid exposure with air.
Shouldn’t touch the skin and mucous membrane.
25KG/Plastic Drum, 200KG/Drum