CAS No: 23850-94-4
Density: 1.13 g/cm3( at 25°C)
Soluble in most organic solvent, insoluble in water
Appearance: Pale yellow liquid
Tin Content: 19%-20%
1. Butyltin tris(2-ethylhexanoate) is a hydrolysis resistance catalyst;
2. Butyltin tris(2-ethylhexanoate) is a highly active catalyst for esterification reaction;
3. Butyltin tris(2-ethylhexanoate) is mainly used for esterification and polycondensation reaction whose temperature is 210-240℃, and max reaction temperature can reach 250℃；
4. Catalyst is neutral,not corrosive to the equipment;
5. After the reaction, without separation, it does not affect the quality of the final product.
1. Butyltin tris(2-ethylhexanoate) is widely used in synthesizing saturated resin for Powder Coating and Coil Coating;
2. Butyltin tris(2-ethylhexanoate) can be used for Aromatic polyol products for Flexible PU Foam and Rigid PU Foams;
3. Butyltin tris(2-ethylhexanoate) can be used for PBT Engineering Resin;
Suggest 0.05-0.25% of total reactant, and detailed quantity is subject to customers' production situation.
Kept in cool dry places, after use, lid airtightly timely, reducing contact with air.
Should avoid touching the skin, mucous membrane, if touched, wash immediately with plenty of water.
25KG/ Plastic Drum